THE JATAYU "LEATHER NECKBAND HOLDER"
What is earphone neck holder Jatayu?
"Jatayu" allows you to hold your smartphone or earphones for mobile audio around your neck when you remove them from your ears. At the time of checkout at a convenience store, on the train, to the destination to remove the earphones "a little" while working overtime.
- The leather used is genuine cow leather that has been dyed with domestic pigments.
- Normally, the color of the core (inside the leather) is often dyed with the same color as the surface, but this time I asked a leather shop to dye it so that it would be specially bicolor. The core is black and the surface is matte gray.
Material- Vegetable tanned leather (cow leather)
Lining: Suede-like fabric (the part that touches the neck)
Core material: Steel band
Handcrafted in our studio in New Delhi, INDIA
Size 3 sizes available
S size Neck circumference 34 cm
M size Neck circumference 37 cm
L size Neck circumference 40 cm to 45 cm]]
This product may have marks, scars and blemishes.
Colours can vary from monitor to monitor and can also vary from hide to hide.
All processes from leather cutting to sewing are manufactured by a limited number of craftsmen at our own factory in New Delhi,INDIA.
The lining that hits the skin uses artificial suede that is soft and has excellent water absorption and sweat absorption. By inserting a band core, the hold and lightness at the neck are maintained.
How to use
Use the notch provided in the hole of the Jatayu body to push in the earphone and attach it. Next, hang the Jatayu body around your neck. When using the earphone, attach it to your ear, and when not using it, pull the earphone cord to lower the earphone to the Jatayu body and hold it around your neck.
Red x Lining Black (Currently this product page)
Blue x Lining Navy
Tan × Lining Beige
Because it is a natural material, the color depth may vary slightly depending on the lot of leather purchased. note that.
It is recommended to select the right size to prevent lateral displacement.
For those who are worried about tightening or who use a high neck, we recommend 1 size up.
- The maximum diameter of the ear head part of your inner ear type and canal type earphones is about φ11mm to φ18mm.
- The ear head is inserted by making a 10 mm notch in a round hole with a diameter of 11 mm.
- If the earphone head does not fit, you can extend the notch for insertion by yourself.
- Even with the corresponding dimensions, it may not be possible to insert due to the extreme shape.
Essential handbooks before you buy.
- Please note all of our Raw leathers are created to develop a patina over time, scratches and scars are inherent to this style of leather and add to the character and uniqueness of each product.
- The Leather product will get better and better over time the more it's handled. All products are made from authentic cowhide leather, and part of the natural beauty and appeal is the slight variation from product to product. No two animal skins will be the same. There color, texture will always vary from skin to skin.
- Enjoy a real handmade leather product. Far from machines, very close to aesthetics. This product you bought was completely hand-stitched, not machines. Please do not confuse this product with the journals that were sewn on machines but tried to be sold to you as handmade.
- Add a monogram to THE COBBLEROAD product to make it uniquely yours. Or make a special gift even more personal. Monogramming adds just a day or two to your delivery time.
Please note: personalized items are non-returnable.