THE "LEATHER HANDROLL TUBE" JOINT CASE TAN
JOINT case or Leather handroll tube is built to last by hand-stitching a layer of hand-dyed vegetable-tanned leather around solid brass tube, and secured with the highest-grade cork closure. The sturdy Leather Handroll Tube neatly stores one large hand rolled cigarette or joint - or other items (pencil leads, etc) - in all natural materials to keep it safe and straight.
- A brass dog tag chain can attach the tube to your keys or act as a short leash for keeping track of it.
- The cork closures open at both ends for easy cleaning.
- The opacity blocks light for optimal storage.
Handcrafted in our studio in New Delhi, India
Size- Approximately 5.75" (14.6 cm) long external length including corks x 0.625" (1.5 cm) external diameter. When the corks are out of the tube, the tube itself is approximately 4 7/8" long. The corks take up 3/4" (1.9 cm) inside the tube, leaving approximately 4 1/8" (10.47 cm) internal length space available. Internal diameter of 0.5" (1.27 cm).
MONOGRAMMING: Sorry, this item is not able to be monogrammed.
*Kindly note we are only selling the leather product and not the stuff inside. We hope you understood and got the clarity. We don't want any confusion and trouble.*
This product may have marks, scars and blemishes.
Colours can vary from monitor to monitor and can also vary from hide to hide.
Essential handbooks before you buy
- Please note all of our Raw leathers are created to develop a patina over time, scratches and scars are inherent to this style of leather and add to the character and uniqueness of each product.
- The Leather product will get better and better over time the more it's handled. All products are made from authentic cowhide leather, and part of the natural beauty and appeal is the slight variation from product to product. No two animal skins will be the same. There color, texture will always vary from skin to skin.
- Enjoy a real handmade leather product. Far from machines, very close to aesthetics. This product you bought was completely hand-stitched, not machines. Please do not confuse this product with the journals that were sewn on machines but tried to be sold to you as handmade.
- Add a monogram to THE COBBLEROAD product to make it uniquely yours. Or make a special gift even more personal. Monogramming adds just a day or two to your delivery time.
Please note: personalized items are non-returnable.