"THE SAMBALPUR LAYOVER DUFFLE BAG"
THE SAMBALPUR LAYOVER DUFFLE BAG is truly an heirloom product, one of the most sophisticated and sought after traditional duffle bags in our range. We created . By cutting out and leaving out. Depth. . Leather over leather, leather details underneath. A adding a surprising and unusual depth to your journey. Completely crafted out of high-quality leather, brass hardware, copper rivets and thread, the bag is totally unlined and visual delight from both inside and out.
Another amazing thing about the leather is that you can rub off scratches very easily. With just a bit of care this bag will look better with every usage.
The sized bag measures / 17.7"x 11.8"x 9.8") and closes with a premium metal zip that opens to and the max height of the bag is . Needless to say this a variable format. Don’t even get us started on the materials. The bag is lined with dark grey wool and finished off with quite a bit of veg-tan leather detailing. Everything made in India - from the to the main act. vegetable tanned Italian leather.
- Bag is designed to provide your laptop an optimal level of protection.
- Perfect for short trips and to take on board flights.
- Premium vegetable tanned leather
- 100% INDIAN classic wool
- 1 Snap button closure pocket on the inside for toiletries
Handcrafted in our studio in New Delhi, INDIA
SIZE- Measuring 36 x 50 x 6 cm (14" x 20” x 2.5”) and inside 34 x 41 cm (13” x 16”).
This product may have marks, scars and blemishes.
Colours can vary from monitor to monitor and can also vary from hide to hide.
Essential handbooks before you buy.
- Please note all of our Raw leathers are created to develop a patina over time, scratches and scars are inherent to this style of leather and add to the character and uniqueness of each product.
- The Leather product will get better and better over time the more it's handled. All products are made from authentic cowhide leather, and part of the natural beauty and appeal is the slight variation from product to product. No two animal skins will be the same. There color, texture will always vary from skin to skin.
- Enjoy a real handmade leather product. Far from machines, very close to aesthetics. This product you bought was completely hand-stitched, not machines. Please do not confuse this product with the journals that were sewn on machines but tried to be sold to you as handmade.
- Add a monogram to THE COBBLEROAD product to make it uniquely yours. Or make a special gift even more personal. Monogramming adds just a day or two to your delivery time.
Please note: personalized items are non-returnable.